Unleashing the Power of Instructional Goals in eLearning
Are you curious about what makes a great eLearning course or how to transform your instructional design process into a masterpiece?
In this episode, we will delve into the essential initial stages that lay the foundation for effective instruction and training. Discover the complexities of a goal analysis and gain valuable insights into different approaches that can assist you in identifying and organizing your instructional goals with precision.
Essential Learning Points:
- How to identify different types of goals
- Short vs. long goal statements
- The role of learning objectives and how they contribute to a successful course
- Analyzing a goal using Gagné's five domains of learning to enhance your instructional design process
- "Before building your course, you need to have a defined goal, something that you're solving.”
- "To create impactful eLearning content, you must first define a clear goal and learning objectives."
- "Learning objectives describe what the learners can do and what they should be able to complete in a module of the course.”
Important Links and Mentions:
- Software Toolkit for Instructional Designers (https://www.eteachonline.com/toolkit)
- eLearning & Instructional Design for Beginners Community & Academy (https://www.eteachonline.com/join)
- Instructional Designers Mastermind FB Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/eteachonline)
- eLearning & Instructional Design for Beginners Mastermind LinkedIn Group (https://www.linkedin.com/company/idforbeginners/)
- How to Design a Stunning & Unforgettable eLearning Course - Challenge ****(https://www.eteachonline.com/3-day)
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you listening to me and supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show on Apple Podcasts. They're extremely helpful in reaching my audience, and I read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts to make sure that you never miss an episode.