How To Set 90-day Goals For Freelance Instructional Design Success
Do you find it difficult to stay on track and make measurable progress in your instructional design career?
In today's episode, we’ll guide you through the process of setting and achieving 90-day goals for your freelance instructional design career and business. Discover practical goal-setting methods that’ll guide you on this journey.
Essential Learning Points:
- What does the acronym COSTAR stand for in the context of goal-setting for freelance instructional designers?
- What are SMART goals, and why are they considered crucial in the goal-setting process?
- The significance of the 90-day planning cycle
- The importance of having a strategic plan for success in a freelance instructional design career
- “Setting goals for instructional design career and freelance business is essential to continuous growth.”
- "Your career and business need to adapt to keep up.”
- "The keyword here is effort. If you just sit back and do nothing, you will get nothing done.”
Important Links and Mentions:
- Software Toolkit for Instructional Designers (https://www.eteachonline.com/toolkit)
- eLearning & Instructional Design for Beginners Community & Academy (https://www.eteachonline.com/join)
- Instructional Designers Mastermind FB Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/eteachonline)
- eLearning & Instructional Design for Beginners Mastermind LinkedIn Group (https://www.linkedin.com/company/idforbeginners/)
- 5 Quick and Easy Ways to Enhance eLearning Skills (https://www.eteachonline.com/5tipselearning)
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you listening to me and supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show on Apple Podcasts. They're extremely helpful in reaching my audience, and I read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts to make sure that you never miss an episode.